As COVID-19 continues to have an increased impact, we wanted to reach out to let you know what we are doing to support our employees, customers, and communities. We are open for business and remain committed to staying open for you. We are taking the following protective measures:
Our team is doing the following to keep everyone safe and stop the spread:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Washing hands.
- Staying home at any sign of a cough, congestion, fever, or other cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Staying home if there has been any contact with someone with COVID-19.
Practicing social distancing by maintaining a 6 ft. distance from customers and other employees as often as possible.
- Wearing face masks.
What you can do:
- Do not come to our stores if you are sick or supposed to be quarantined.
- Practice social distancing. Try to give other customers and employees 6 ft. distance whenever possible.
- Wear a face mask when coming into our stores.
- If you want to visit our showrooms, please call ahead to make an appointment.
- We strongly encourage customers, especially those who are elderly and vulnerable, to place orders remotely for pick up or delivery and not come into the store.
- Call a location near you:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website Contact Form: Contact Us
In this constantly evolving situation, the Viking Team thanks you for your patience, continued support, and ability to adapt with us. Stay safe, everyone!