As COVID-19 continues to have an increased impact we wanted to reach out to let you know what we are doing to support our employees, customers, and communities.
We are open for business – and remain committed to staying open for you. We are taking the following protective measures:
Our team is doing the following to keep everyone safe and stop the spread:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing
- Washing hands
- Staying home at any sign of cough, congestion, fever, or any other cold & flue like symptoms.
- Staying home if there has been any contact with someone with COVID-19.
Practicing social distancing – maintaining a 6ft distance from customers and other employees as often as possible.
- Wearing face masks
What you can do:
- Do not come in our stores if you are sick or supposed to be quarantined.
- Practice social distancing – try to give other customers and employees 6ft distance whenever possible
- Wear a face mask when coming into our stores
- If you want to visit our showrooms, please call ahead to make an appointment
- We are strongly encouraging customers, especially those that are elderly and vulnerable, to place orders remotely for pick up or delivery and not come into the store.
- Call a Location Near You:
- Belfast: 207-338-3480 (also available for text messaging)
- Blue Hill: 207-374-5645
- Hancock: 207-422-3321
- Holden: 207-843-5183
- Lincolnville: 207-236-3871
- Machias: 207-255-6692
- Milbridge: 207-546-7828
- Vinalhaven: 207-863-2242
- Hardscapes: 207-273-2478
- Warren: 207-273-3480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Contact Form: Contact Us
In this constantly evolving situation, the Viking Team thanks you for your patience, continued support, and ability to adapt with us. Stay safe everyone!