As COVID-19 continues to have an increased impact we wanted to reach out to let you know what we are doing to support our employees, customers, and communities.
We are open for business – and remain committed to staying open for you. We are taking the following protective measures:
Our team is doing the following to keep everyone safe and stop the spread:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing
- Washing hands
- Staying home at any sign of cough, congestion, fever, or any other cold & flue like symptoms.
- Staying home if there has been any contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Practicing social distancing – maintaining a 6ft distance from customers and other employees as often as possible.
What you can do:
- Do not come in our stores if you are sick or supposed to be quarantined.
- Practice social distancing – try to give other customers and employees 6ft distance whenever possible
- If you want to visit our showrooms, please call ahead to make an appointment
- We are strongly encouraging customers, especially those that are elderly and vulnerable, to place orders remotely for pick up or delivery and not come into the store.
- Call a Location Near You:
- Belfast: 207-338-3480 (also available for text messaging)
- Blue Hill: 207-374-5645
- Hancock: 207-422-3321
- Holden: 207-843-5183
- Lincolnville: 207-236-3871
- Machias: 207-255-6692
- Milbridge: 207-546-7828
- Vinalhaven: 207-863-2242
- Hardscapes: 207-273-2478
- Warren: 207-273-3480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Contact Form: vikinglumber.com/contact-us/
In this constantly evolving situation, the Viking Team thanks you for your patience, continued support, and ability to adapt with us. Stay safe everyone!
We are a family owned and operated full service lumber and building supply yard with 9 convenient locations in the Mid Coast Maine area. We provide friendly, professional service at competitive pricing and operate our own sawmill. Free estimates and delivery are just the start of the many services we provide. Whether you are a homeowner looking to fix a few items or multi-crew contractor, we have the knowledge and products you need.
Supporting our local communities and providing excellent customer service for over 70 years, come see why Viking Lumber is the preferred lumber and building materials supplier in the area.
Heating and cooling accounts for 50 to 70% of the energy used in the average American household. Adequate insulation can reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20%. Our team sprays JM Corbond III SPF, which has an extremely high R-value acting as a barrier to keep the indoors from the outside climate, creating thermal, air, and moisture isolation.
Interested in joining the Viking Team? Learn more about open positions, the benefits we offer, and how to apply by visiting the employment section of our website